Re: 2.0 Motronic swap questions

I assume Daun was being sarcastic.  There has been a write up by Brett that has been posted on scirocco.org for over 6 months.  It is very complete and detailed.  Have a look under Tech procedures.

Victor

--- Jason Arms <redbug64@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, i asked this before but in a different subject....
> lets try again.  I am
> VERY sereously concidering buying a 2L 16v with all the
> stuff required to
> swap my 1.8 16v MKII to motronic.  The only problem is
> that i dont know what
> i need, or at least i dont know everything i need... if
> somone has a list?
> of every part that is required, like if i was to go to a
> passat in a
> junkyard and take the stuff off, what would i need to
> get???

This might make a very interesting write-up on
scirocco.org.  Who else besides Brett & Paully have done
the swap?  Someone wanna write up a shopping list?  C'mon
guys, speak up - I've got a donor Passat sitting here
waiting to be pillaged.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
Sciroccos! Pickups! Passats! Oh my!