Question - Limited Slip?

Peter put the Peloquin 80% LSD kit in my 16v at least 8 to 10 months ago
and I have not had a single problem with it to date. If I can't break
it, then it must be difficult to break!

-Marc

'87 VW Smoking Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 207,000+ miles in Philly PA
    since 7/2/99 - Before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/
'81 VW Mk1 Scirocco - just got it from NYC, secondary driver, future
    project car when I leave my apartment complex and get a garage