RE: strange noise - new question

I have used the tool and it does the whole job. The big benefit for the home
user or race mechanic is that you don't have to worry about realigning the
suspension afterwards. If this is no concern to you, then I'd just go to the
garage and have them do it.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region