strange noise - new question

Ok it seems that the consensus is that I probably have a bad wheel bearing.
Looks like I can rent the wheel bearing puller from rapid for $30, and thus
do it myself without screwing up my new alignment (don't want to spend
another $50 right now).  But rapid's page also says I need the inner race
bearing puller also.  Is that the case?  Cause that doesn't seem to be for
rent!  How hard is this to do, really?  I would like to do it myself this
weekend, but it its going to take me 10 hours and $100 in tools, I will just
bring it to a shop.

Brad