Re: Question - Limited Slip?

Quaife isn't exactly a limited slip, more like a Torsen BUT they seem
to last forever and help the car stick.  I've had one in the racecar
for 4 years without any problems.  I sold a Quaife'd 4K to a fellow
racer - the trans died this year but not b/c of the Quaife, instead
the trans lost 5th gear.

The only downfall to a Quaife is cost but if you put the longevity
and improved "stick" into perspective, it's money well spent
especially if you're already planning to have the trans apart.

--- Cory Langford <cory.langford@icbc.com> wrote:
> Anyone have any experience with any limited slip products?  I have
> heard
> good and bad.  My biggest concern is:  It seems common place that
> the
> kits self destruct in a little over a year it seems.  Is this true
> anymore?
>
> Also, who makes the limited slip that will last (if you have one).

=====
Matthew