Re: Cross drilled rotors, cast versus drilled...was: Rotor Question.

Brembo is the ONLY rotor manufacturer to cast in their holes, everyone else's
rotors are drilled. There is quite a performance difference regarding
durability, drilled will crack under track use pretty quickly.

Cryo treating is a good idea for any rotor, I've found that it increases life
by 3 times.

I draw from experience with Corvettes, am pretty new to VWs, so that's my
disclaimer.

Sam