[Mk1 model car ] Minichamps released new series of Mk1 Scirocco - very nice !

Hello,

for all interested in models of our favourite car,
you might want to know that MINICHAMPS released a series of 4000pc.
of the Scirocco Mk1 in viper-green metallic.
Scale 1:43

here a picture.
http://www.modelissimo.de/shop/bilder/10829.jpg

I got mine today and IMHO it's the nicest & most detailed
Scirocco model I have seen so far.
They sell for around 60DM ( $30 )  here. ( new & boxed of couse )

Are they available in the USA also ?

friendly greetings !
Dirk

BTW : "evil" Jonas Miller has paid his debts of $800 now,
I wanted to mention that on the list to put it right.