RE: [Mk1 model car ] Minichamps released new series of Mk1 Scirocco - very nice !

> for all interested in models of our favourite car,
> you might want to know that MINICHAMPS released a series of 4000pc.
> of the Scirocco Mk1 in viper-green metallic.

I just got one on Ebay ($33.77 shipped!) and can't wait to get it!
The detail looks awesome.

Here's one up for auction by the same guy I got mine from (f399). He's
in CA and accepts Paypal:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1640205716>

Check out the picture in the auction.  You can see the plaid seats
really well.

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

http://www.DriversFound.com...
THE Scirocco Enthusiast Website!

http://www.GAKMotorsports.com...
European Plates, Scirocco Gauge Panels, and more!