I'm leaking!

My passenger door is leaking from the top somewhere. Somehow its getting
past the door seal (New seal BTW which is fitted snuggly) at the top of the
door and then running forward to come in where the trim piece over the door
mirror bolts is before running down the outside of the door card into the
speaker.

Its not a huge amount of water but its annoying. I've put a new seal in and
made sure that it fits properly.

Anyone have any ideas as to why. The door lines up properly.

Any ideas of a cure?

Andy Holmes
91 Scirocco Scala
83 Jetta 2.1 Xflow