Re: Tire reccomendation request.

I have Yokohoma AVS DB's on my 2000 Golf, V-rated, and excellent wet tires. Relatively cheap, and *QUIET* as hell. They stick like glue in the wet, and are pretty damn good for V-rated tires. Nothing i'd race on, but for a hard daily driven car, I believe they are excellent.
	-ghuff

P.S. 205 60 15's on the golf, but I believe they come in smaller sizes, IIRC.