Re: Crap! I just glazed my brake...any advice?

You don't know nuthin my A$$!!!!!
Many of the e-mails I keep in my 'saved' folder have your name on 'em.

-I definitely got 'em hot ...he he he.

-I was thinking that too, just ride the brakes a little and hope they come
back.
I have driven the car for two day's now (dragging the brakes from time to
time) and it has gotten a little better but still no where near what it
should be.
Thanks for the heads up on warping the rotors, didn't even consider that
one.

Any other experts (like TBerk) out there have any more advice????

Randy