Re: Crap! I just glazed my brake...any advice?

Two thoughts from me and I don't know nothin:

- New pads have a binding 'glue' that needs to be heated to get it to
'cure'. The procedure involves getting them HOT but I am remiss on the
details.

- Seems to me that running at moderate speed with the pads on _lightly_
(two foot driving) would scrub what ever was on the face of the
pads/rotors off. It would be important not to come to a stop and hold
the pedal down right after this as red hot rotor (and they may get real
hot) and standing on the pedal (hot pads clamping hot rotor) are how you
warp rotors as they cant cool evenly.

Now, at this point you need an expert. I'm just the opening act.

TBerk
dealing with go & bounce, not yet dealt w/ stop, stop, stop.