[tech] Mounting a PG motor in a roc...

btw PG is the engine code for the corrado G60 motor...

Anyone out there done it with the plate on the pass side of
the block sandwiched between the block and the pass side
mount. I read somewhere that there should be enough play in
the pass side and trans motor mount bolts to accomidate the
1/8 inch plate thickness.

I modifided the standard pass side bracket by filling in
the depressions with "Devcon Liquid Metal Epoxy" But I am
unsure about its' ability to hold up under heat stresses
and vibration from the engine...

Does anyone know why vw put that hole in the side of the
block on the PG anyway... Better coolant flow???

=====
Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever :) Oo=w=oO
84 rocco 16v
84 rocco turbo (project stage)
98 chevy Z71 (cause everyone needs a truck!)
...I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter...