[mk2] 8v engine and(?) auto trans for sale

  i have the engine out of my project car that i'd like to get rid of.
no offers will be refused. i just want it gone. ran before wrecked.
complete block and head. no manifolds (though i'd be willing to throw
'em in). three exhaust studs broke off in head. please, someone take
this off my hands. i was thinking about getting it port & polished and
the block bored, but i have enough projects. please help fund one of
them.
  i've also be debating on whether to sell the auto trans or not. atf is
still red, so i assume it's not mixing. took everything off to do a
manual-to-automatic conversion. only think one cable is missing. would
like to have an auto scirocco, but, as i said, i've got too many
projects. reasonable offer for this, please.
  numerous other parts for sale. i may have what you're looking for.
please note that they're all 8v parts and from mk2's. if you don't know
if it's different on your car, ask. i'm looking to get rid of my
pieces-parts for cheap (projects to fund! don't you get it?!?). i'll be
here all week.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com