Re: waking up a cop late at night at a light.... WAS: Whatdoyou g et when you pass the State trooper at 85?

Sound's pretty safe. To back up what Jason said, keep in mind that when
you are going THAT fast, your total attention is on your car and
driving. You feel every little bump, see every little rock in the road
and have heightend reflexes. When you're cruising around town at 35-40
mph, you're playing with the radio, talking on the phone (in some
states) looking at the chic in the car next to you, etc. As long as you
are sensible about it, you usually will be ok. That's unless Johnny Law
catches ya. :)