Re: speaking of new VW's

I've thought of this myself just yesterday actually.  Imagine an all
wheel drive or RWD sport coupe weighing at around 2500 or so with the
201 hp 24V VR6 or even the 180 hp 1.8T. Slap on a Scirocco nameplate in
the rear.  Not exactly within the nature of Sciroccos of the past, but
what the hell.  Sounds like fun to me.

Mike