speaking of new VW's

I wonder what the response would be if eveyone on this list wrote to VW requesting a
return of the
Scirocco sports car line. Based on the same concepts- style, affordability, and  true
driver
performance.

In my opinion the GTI, Jetta, and Beetle will never be sports cars- they may be made to
handle and go fast but they look far from being very "sporty". (no offense to owners of
these fine VW's- don't wanna start a flame here.)

The Audi TT is nice but it's not a scirocco-   In my opinion the market is ripe for the
return of a true VW sports car.

Mike Blain