Re: Mt Hamilton Run...-in....was:Cop Stories!!

Well in the end it was only me and the Craig-meister.  Hahah, he got waved
over, what a pussy way to go out.  At least he had to throw on his lights
for me :p

I already lost the frickin ticket...left it at the pizza place!

Next time will be more fun when I have tires with more than 1/2345234" of
tread :)

Joe