Corrado seats in mk1 Scirocco/GTI?

I found someone who is interested in my Corrado G60 seats. His intention is
to put them into a Rabbit GTI, and is wondering about the fit. Any actual
experiences? I'm hoping someone can say yes or no without having to yank
them from the car and do a test-fit in my '77 Scirocco.

I seem to remember people saying they fit fine. Surprisingly enough, a
search of the archives only turned up one post from Meze who says they fit
in his mk2. Having just welded an '85 floor pan into my '77, I can vouch
that the actual seat rails are a little different from mk1 to mk2, but look
like they'd fit the same seats...

Neal