Re: speaking of new VW's

Haven't we all thought about this?!!  If volkswagen
reissued this model I'd buy two!  I think that the
only way to truely stay true to the scirocco feel
would be to make a car that would have the same exotic
look of the past sciroccos.  Nice clean lines and a
sleek sharp edge to it.  (like a mini-lamb?)

RESURRECT THE SCIROCCO!

Pepster