Re: 16V in a Fox?

<< I saw one of those 16v converted fox the other day and the owner told me
he
 used a scirocco 16v intake manifold and for the exhaust he used an audi
 racing header.>>
    Sweet!  I'd really like to go this route with my Fox if I wasn't
rebuilding my Scirocco. Maybe someday.

<< The owner is planning on doing a rear disc conversion wich is not that
difficult
 though he has future plans on putting a turbo setup on the fox!!! I'll say
 thats too much for the fox.>>
    Rumor is that such a set up is/was available from the factory in Brazil.
My question is; where the hell did they find the space for it?

Carl
77rocco
89fox