Re: 16V in a Fox?

I saw one of those 16v converted fox the other day and the owner told me he
used a scirocco 16v intake manifold and for the exhaust he used an audi
racing header. The whole thing looked as it had come that way from the
factory oem cis-e injection and wiring. The fox is an '89 and the donor was
an 88 jetta. It looked very cool and that fox can run like the wind. The
owner is planning on doing a rear disc conversion wich is not that difficult
though he has future plans on putting a turbo setup on the fox!!! I'll say
thats too much for the fox.

Gabriel
'87 Scirocco 16v