From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Sean Clark
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 15:21
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: How to get to negative battery cable attachment.

In trying to find my ground problem, I tried to find the attachment of the
neg battery cable.  I can't figure out how to get to the attachment point
for the cable, I'm assuming it's somewhere under the airbox.  What's the
best way to get to the contact point in order to check the connection?

-Sean Clark
88 16V Scirocco