Re: My Old School Front Sway bar Bracket Trivia

At 08:43 AM 10/28/01 -0800, Mash wrote:

>Not really on topic, but it brought back memories . .
>.
>
>I bought a GMP front sway bar for my '75 Scirocco back
>in 1980. It was mounted to brackets that were "hung"
>from the bumper mounting bolts.
>
>I tried to give it away some years ago (on this list)
>- I ended up junkining it (the bar and brackets).
>

>=====
>Mark Peele
>1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT

Aghhh!   Oh well, I didn't have my '78 then.  If anyone else has old
"performance"
equipment(for Sciroccos, cmon, get your minds out of the gutter) I would be
interested
in knowing more.  I am keeping the '78 totally stock, but if I make any
upgrades to it,
I want them to be what was available at the time.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V - Needs an oil pump gear
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.