RE: 5th grade questions on coilover kits & whose to use?

--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@home.com> wrote:
 Once again,
> I am
> considering this from a performance engineering point of view. I
> suspect
> that Ron was inquiring within this same context.

For the record:  I don't care if the right formula is to have the car
sit a foot higher with PolyGlas whitewalls and K-mart shocks...I jes'
wants to be pointed in the right direction to do the ONLY thing that
matters...which is *go fast*.

:)

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

Stupid is as stupid does.
-F. Gump