Euro parts for sale! - special offer - scirocco mk2

Hi list-members,

today I want to offer some scirocco parts for mk2 again:

- euro headlights (including shipping and bulbs but without turn signals) --
$ 150,00
- euro headlights (including shipping, bulbs and orange turn signals) --
$180,00
- white taillighs (only little place without stripe, you can repair/ I can
repair) including shipping -- $ 125,00
- euro bumpers available, too! I have to check out shipping costs first...
- Promo models Scirocco 1 and Corrado, scale 1:87, Automuseum Volkswagen,
including shipping -- $ 40,00

You need other parts for Mk2 ? - Mail me!

First emails win!

Regards Patrick