Re: My Old School Front Sway bar Bracket Trivia

> > Seeing this bar that Ron made is great...I am
> collecting ideas for my
> > senior design project here at school and this was
> definitely an idea
> > already on my list.  Along with what Eric was
> talking about...I was
> > hoping to design a true "bolt-on" bar that would
> mount to the front
> > bumper bolts and then incorporate the front motor
> mount.

Not really on topic, but it brought back memories . .
.

I bought a GMP front sway bar for my '75 Scirocco back
in 1980. It was mounted to brackets that were "hung"
from the bumper mounting bolts.

I tried to give it away some years ago (on this list)
- I ended up junkining it (the bar and brackets).

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)