fs 87 16v

black 87 16v
185,000 miles

needs new power steering pressure hose
ac needs recharging - hose came off..I fixed..but never recharged it
car is in fair condition but needs to have front end straightened by a frame
shop- estimates have been in the 400 dollar range
I love the car 8(
since I paid 2000 for it in december, I have replaced the rims with nicer
brand new 15" rims
have put on a new rear bumper
and fixed various little things on the car-
I am in jacksonville Florida
I would like to get my 2000 back out of it...but will consider all offers...
sent here to list first..because i want it to go to a good home.....
any questions can be sent directly to me...I have a pic of the car b4 I
bought it..I'll take some more soon-
Bobby Griffin