Re: best front motor mount?

On this same note, I've heard of lots of the TT "hard rubber" front mounts
breaking like the OEM ones do.  Including mine.  Does anyone know of a
better one that wont vibrate like a mofo?  Mine probably broke because of
the lumpety-bump camwork I have.

I'm really tempted just to throw a TT one back in there because it's so
cheap...

Joe