Vermont's Scirocco Contingent

Just looking through the results of the Mount Philo Hillclimb here in Vermont,
and man did the sciroccos do well!

http://www.sccv.org/main/home.htm

I believe the overall winner was the same scirocco as from Mt. Washington,
which means Busch Grand National V6 and Quattro.  Looks like Yarrow Thorne was
there as well, although his times lead me to believe that he was driving
something other than the 1.8T Scirocco I.

All in all, out of 61 entries, 8 were sciroccos!