Re: best motor mount configuration?

Why thank you, I do what I can.

My thoughts would have been for a front derlin mount however.  I agree
that offering a rear derlin mount would be redundant with an aluminum one
on the market.  It would be easy to machine a front one and wouldn't have
much room to deform.  That's for those who believe everything poly
cracks.

Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM: OneSixV