Engine mounts R&R questions.

After watching my engine rock back and forth during the dyno day, it was
suggested that I replace all the motor mounts.  I went ahead and ordered
them.

The one one the front, and the lower trans mount seem straight forward, but
the upper trans mount and the pass side mount seem weird.  Do you have to
remove the mount holder thingie off the engine and then press the mount out?
It seems that to get the pass side mount holder off the engine, the engine
would have to be either raised or dropped a good deal, 4+ inches.  On the
upper trans mount (under the battery) the holder looks easier to get at, but
do you still need to press the mount out?

I don't have a press. :(

Help?