[mkII] 1:25 scale models

m-kay, I know that there are only the little crappy-looking 1:43 scale
die-cast and the BIG RC versions....but has anyone ever even heard of
another version being made?

I mean, dealers have to get something don't they?
Who made the dealer promos? (They're probably 1:43 scale anyways, but they
might be different than the commercial version)

AND-

does anyone have 2D drawings of a MKII Scirocco?

I'm a (semi-) active modeler and will eventually attempt to make one from
scratch if I can't find one commercially (from some of the starships I've
seen others build, I know it can be done).

Thanx!

Dan
'81 Rabbit Sport Truck
'87 16v Scirocco