Re: Bilsteins for sale on the board-good deal?

A little less than two years ago, shox.com got me my Bilstein HDs for
about $400.  AFA the ST springs, the word I hear is that they're shite.
 But if you need springs, you may consider it a deal IF you also get
the original receipt for the shocks.  That would give you a way to get
warranty on them, if ever required.

Ron

--- Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:
> $350 w/ Suspension technique springs ~2000 miles on
> 'em...Don't really like the idea of buying used
> shocks, but seems like an OK deal...Any thoughts?

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

Stupid is as stupid does.
-F. Gump