RE: Save my Dash!

I also recently bought a bottle, not for my Scirocco (you could get lost if
you fell into one of my dash cracks), but for my BMW, which has a crack on
the dash I want to stop.

BTW, the Lexol (same company that makes Vinylex) leather cleaner and
protector are both recommended by lots of BMW folks.  Incidentally, if you
have a product that claims to work for both leather and vinyl, throw it away
because it will probably be detrimental to both.  Also, the comment Joe
makes about silicone (not silicon) is a good one - silicone, I'm told, will
actually amplify the sun's rays, so if you put Armor All on your dash,
you're probably making the situation worse.  Silicone also generates a lot
of static, and if you use it on your dash it will drive you crazy.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle