I see THREE dead sciroccos

Went to pick a few items from a pretty complete 8V MkII in a boneyard in
Hamilton, and had just removed a "somewhat damaged but better than mine" part,
when I went to see if another VW nearby had something similar. Behind it was
another Scirocco, and another! (not raped and pillaged like the previous ones
in this yard either, can you see me doing my happy dance?) So if you are
looking for someting that can be mailed , or are in Southern Ontario, LMK.
Figures the one had a sunroof, after I've troubled others on the list for
parts, one is automatic, one has the brown and beige interior in decent shape
(is it uncommon?) All 8V MkII's, fairly complete. Four or five good
taillights, two grilles, and so on. I don't go that way often, but if anyone
wants me to do more picking, LMK, I owe you guys! (dashes of course are crap)

(BTW Victor, since you never got back to me about the shelf, I now have one,
sorry)
Cathy, $12.00 poorer, that's negative .02 USD I think.
(How come you guys have a terrorist attack and OUR $ takes a dump? $1.59
exchange - YIKES! And gas is CHEAP? Strange world, stay safe out there people)