From: Shawn C Meze [mailto:skerocdriver@juno.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 6:22 PM
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: GTG- Julian run. SO-CAL.

Got this on VWVORTEX today:

--------
all right, here we go. nov 3rd, we are having a julian run. wolfetech is
inviting everyone to join. we will meet up at the mobil on scripps poway
parkway a few blocks east of the 15 on the south side of the road. we
will meet up at 10 am and leave proptly.we will not be going the usual
way, there is a hairier section we will be taking. as usual we will be
having the 3 groups: balls out, not so stupid, and sunday drivers. hope
to see everyone there. if you have any ?s feel free to e mail me or show
up at our next meeting; oct 27 @ 7:30pm in the kk parking lot in
clairemont square in sd. see ya , jimmy
--------

Im thinking I need to exercize the 82 Scirocco since the 84 has been
getting all the fun track time lately. Anyone interested let me know ir
hell, just show up at the meeting point.

Im thinking of just tagging along the end of the "Balls out" group and
get some in car video. if they're driving stupid, ill just lag behind and
get video of the wrecks ad I drive by.
See ya there!

Also note the GTG at the Krispy Kreme on the 27th.   ????.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.