Re: Is this something i can do?

You can remove the hub carriers easily enough with hand
tools...provided you have...
-17mm socket, extension, and ratchet for strut bolts (and balljoint
too, right? that's not 15mm is it?)
-30mm socket, breaker bar and pipe to remove the axle nut
-whatever's required to remove the caliper (common)

Then get the carriers and bearings to a shop, have them press the
bearings in, and reinstall.  Of course, then you need an alignment.

You're probably looking at around $120 for the above scenario: $40 for
bearings, $40 for pressing, $40 for alignment.  Plus a few hours of
farting around.  May be best to take it to a shop and be done with it.

Ron