Re: Need sugestions if I should repair my 84 or get a new car(long)

Iget what you mean.  ANother cousin of mine had an 84
Corolla which his parents gave to him and it blew a
head a head gasket and they had to dump it.  The83
Jetta is still running.  THe Corolla had around 250k
miles when it died and it shaked at high speeds.
TheJetta hs around 300k or more I think now but the
ODO broke when we sold it to my uncle.

name=smime.p7s

=====
-Andrew