Re: Buyer Beware!!!!

I don't know this guy but keep in mind what happened on the 11th of
September and the impact that it may of had on airmail.  Plus, especially in
an APO, things aren't always postmarked when they are shipped, or shipped
when postmarked.  Again, I don't know the guy but make sure you take
everything into consideration before dragging his name through the mud.  I
would be happy to get my stuff within a month or so from overseas!!

Dave