Re: Buyer Beware!!!!

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001 20:53:24 +0000 "Duncan McGowan"
<duncanmcgowan@hotmail.com> writes:
> LIST-
>     Do yourself a favor and never deal with this guy. His name is
> GREG  LEVANGIE  and hes an american stationed in germany(zip 09137). I
> paid him through paypal on the 5th of sept and i just received my euro
lights
> today.
>     He jerked me around and told me that he had sent them a few days
> after i  had paid him. When in all actuality he sent them on Oct 3 as
the
> postage says. He posted on the scirocco site/parts section. Dont deal
with
> the guy it was too aggravating. I should of dealt with a list member
and ill
> know  what to do next time.
>
> Duncan
> 87 16v
> "Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stonger." - Nietzsche

Post on http://feedbyte.com...

Greg LaVagina is already on there, btw...

Peter - http://thescirocco.com - Discount Techtonics, Peloquin LSD,
Autotech-Quaife USA, Ronal USA, Motorworks, & Magnecor Dealer -  Bear, DE
19701                  '79 Scirocco 16V 25 049
'83 GTI 37 505
'84.5 Scirocco 42 133
'84 GTI 63 348  - SciRollers: '79 70 900, '84 Black, '88 Red -
Please leave feedback on http://feedbyte.com