Buyer Beware!!!!

LIST-
    Do yourself a favor and never deal with this guy. His name is  GREG
LEVANGIE  and hes an american stationed in germany(zip 09137). I paid him
through paypal on the 5th of sept and i just received my euro lights today.
    He jerked me around and told me that he had sent them a few days after i
had paid him. When in all actuality he sent them on Oct 3 as the postage
says. He posted on the scirocco site/parts section. Dont deal with the guy
it was too aggravating. I should of dealt with a list member and ill know
what to do next time.

Duncan
87 16v
"Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stonger." - Nietzsche