Dyno numbers from this weekend.

Ran a 155hp/138ftlbs to the wheels today. All in all not too bad for a 2.0 16V with Schrick 276s. I did have and continue to have a fueling problem. Car is running a little lean...maybe I should just bite the bullet and put in the fuel enrichment module. Maybe I should get around to putting the 50mm manifold on as well.

The schricks put down 19hp more that just the euro intake cam and mode more power and torque from 3500rpm up with a 1hp/1ftlb burp at 4200rpm. Below that they were no more than 2-3 shy of the euro intake at a max of 7hp and 3ft/lbs. So everyone that screams about lost torque with these cams is blowing it way out of proportion.

Made the first coupld of passes w/o the WOT switch not working, ran a 150hp. So in case you were ever wondering just how much hp that little switch makes, its 5hp.

Ughh...I want 160hp so bad. I can almost taste it now. With more fuel I should be up to 160 by months end.