Re: OT 3/8" Air Impact wrench Recommendations?

I use a CP 3/8" air ratchet.  It hasn't seized or
leaked on me yet.  It's just important to put 2 or 3
drops of air tool oil in the nipple each time that you
use it.  One interesting piece of trivia...the popular
priced CP wtenches aren't made in Chicago even though
CP stands for Chicago Pneumatic.  They're made
somewhere in the orient I forget where.  I think I
bought that new for less than $100 Canadian.  I also
have a CP 1/2" air impact that I've had for years.
It's a higher quality CP unit , the $200 Canadian
variety. When I used to be in the auto body trade, my
boss told me that a colleague of his had a cheap $50
oriental air impact wrench that blew up in and did
something nasty to his hand....the air hammers inside
the unit broke out of the case and into the guy's
hand.  But actually , if you're only going to use a
wrench for 2 or 3 projects a year, you could probably
get away with a cheap one.

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT Wolfsburg
'81 Kawasaki KZ550