Re: VW Power has a Scirocco Article this month

> He is from Albany NY, and its one of the most over rated sciroccos I know
> of.

  i read the magazine for this car. to be honest, i've been more
impressed by some of the cars that have shown up at daun's.

> His CF hood was one I rejected couse it sucked, and at the time of the write
> up a bone stock 16v Scirocco ran better/faster than his.
> The color actually is pretty nasty in person. You see it once its cool, but
> every time after that it goes down hill.

  i thought the colour was hidesous with the hood. had the whole car
been painted one colour, it might be different. but that stock cf hood
with the red.... i think my favourite picture was of the mki scirocco
surrounded by it's own tire smoke. :)

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com