Re: VW Power has a Scirocco Article this month

eh?
it should be MaxPower I thought..

He is from Albany NY, and its one of the most over rated sciroccos I know
of.
He has VERY nice interior work, and a few nice body mods....
Since he and I have the same bodyshop... :)
His CF hood was one I rejected couse it sucked, and at the time of the write
up a bone stock 16v Scirocco ran better/faster than his.
The color actually is pretty nasty in person. You see it once its cool, but
every time after that it goes down hill.

Subject: VW Power has a Scirocco Article this month