Re: (request) - Re:Max Power Mag/need to know all vw mag names

I think it was in an old issue of The Golf (they do feature non-golf
cars despite the name). You can also try Performance VW.

Now that I think of it, the mags often show thumbnails and content of
back issues they still have in stock.

IIRC, Der Rocco was built in the UK and brought over to Florida, so I
would focus on the UK mags.

Good luck with your search!

chrisg