RE: beginning the 2.0 swap - to balance or not to balance....? (long)

With 20k on the clock, don't fuck with it, unless you want to do a total
buildup and upgrade in your roc.  I would say do this.  Slap the head on
there, get it in the car, buy what you want for a hp monster.  After that's
all done, drive it for a couple of years.  And then build the shit out of
it for power.  When you do that get it balanced.  In the long run balancing
is pretty good idea, especially if you want that power from the top end.
hth.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v
90 yellow g60