Re: beginning the 2.0 swap - to balance or not to balance....? (long)

I had my motor balance 2 years ago when I had all the
machine work done.  Was it worth it?  For an extra
$100 bucks, it was to me.  Has it made a difference?
Hard to tell...old engine was pretty worn.  Really
it's up to you.  Most people don't bother to do it,
but then again most people just pull a motor out of
the junkyard and bolt it in.  With all the time and
money I dumped into the car, extra insurance that the
motor wouldn't rattle itself to death was worth it.

George-

=====
George-
"street racing is like sex appeal...It's 50% what you
got, 50% what people think you got."