From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Patrick Bureau
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 07:54
To: _Scirocco List; T Berk
Subject: VW and Women

> Wife wants Roc?
> We want your Wife!
> <lol!>
> Man, what a find.
> Be nice to her, ya hear?
>
> TBerk

Tberk: why is it such a rare thing to have wives that like VW? I
mean according to you'all (myself: wife owned the rocco and
introduced me to 4 cyl german cars) it's like a rare thing, but
every day I drive in this city of Montreal, and I started noticing
that more women drive the golf, jetta and passats than the men do.
so if more women like vw, why is it so hard to find one ?

  / _ /_  __/ __/ A Texan's Scirocco,
 / __ |/ / _\ \   1985 8v, http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
/_/ |_/_/ /___/   (ICQ) 32918816 (AIM) Patricdlc